Elder Skylar Abel
Brazil São Paulo South Mission
Rua Dr. Luiz da Rocha Miranda, 159
8° Andar
Parque Jabaquara
04344-010 São Paulo- SP
Brazil

skylar.abel@myldsmail.net

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Without trials.. What is life? Smile at the opportunity to learn and grow.. (:

Hello everyone!!

So there is no easy way to put this, but I am home from my mission. I need some time to work through some things, but I will return to the field soon! I made this video to share with you guys because I didn't really want to hide behind words and I wanted you to know that I truly do have a testimony of the truthfulness of the Gospel. I am blessed beyond measure with love and support of the people in my life. I am truly comforted at this time knowing that Heavenly Father is aware of me, and that I am not alone. I am grateful for this trial, and for the opportunity that I have to learn and grow from it. Trials are such a blessing, and being strengthened from them truly is the greatest reward. As hard as it is to be home and to go through this challenge at this time.. It is nice to know that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ and having complete faith in Him and our loving Heavenly Father that all is made possible. I love this gospel and I love the blessing it is in my life. I am anxious to return on a mission and to bring the truth that people are waiting for. I am excited to change people's lives, as ultimately my life is changed. I have been humbled through this experience so far, and am grateful for the opportunity to become more like what my Heavenly Father wants me to be. I strive each and every day to become the best I possibly can be. I ask for your love and support throughout this process, because I am truly grateful for all of you! I am grateful for the examples you are in my life and the people that you are. As I strive to become better.. I just think of how blessed I truly am. May the Lord bless you as you become the best you can be in all that you strive to do. Thank you soo much for all you guys do and the love you show me and my family! Life truly is quite a blessing. Trials may be hard, but it is through them that we can learn and grow. Life is just wonderful. Don't forget to stop and smile every once in awhile because you are blessed more than you might think you are!! I love you all.. (:

Love, Skylar Abel!

"When life gets too hard to stand.. Kneel."

-Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment