Elder Skylar Abel
Brazil São Paulo South Mission
Rua Dr. Luiz da Rocha Miranda, 159
8° Andar
Parque Jabaquara
04344-010 São Paulo- SP
Brazil

skylar.abel@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Provo isn't too shabby....I guess!

I have made it here to the Provo MTC and my work has begun. I am so super excited to learn new things and become closer to my Savior as I wear His name and my name on my chest. I am so grateful for you guys and the wonderful examples you are in my life. Thanks for all you do and I can't wait to talk to you soon. I am unsure when my P-Day is, but you are all in my hearts as always.
I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCCHHHH AND I MISS YOU ALREADYY!!!

The journey begins now and I am soo pumped!! Chat with you soon.. I love you!

Love, your favorite and excited missionary... Elder Abel (:

No comments:

Post a Comment